Zach is a co-star of the channel "The Try Guys" and "The Try Pod”. Zach has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He has an Australian Shepard dog named Bowie, although Zach claims that he is a cat PURR-SON. One fact about Zach is that he is Jewish.
On December 12th, 2018, Zach announced that he had a girlfriend, Maggie, and that they'd been together for two and a half years. Maggie once found a giant black, latex dildo in Zach's pillow, which was mentioned on the podcast, "You Can Sit With Us " and briefly mentioned by Zach on the "Try Pod". On their first date, they wanted to spend some more time together, and went for ice cream, despite the fact that both Maggie and Zach are lactose intolerant.
Zach is one of the hosts on Guilty Pleasures Podcasts on the Try Pod Youtube channel.
On August 30, 2020, Zach announced that he had proposed to Maggie.
- Zach's Surprise Marriage Proposal To Maggie - The TryPod. Ep. 75
- Maggie Is Engaged! - You Can Sit With Us Ep. 9
Zach created his own wiki bio in the podcast episode, "Ned Fell Down The Stairs During A Makeout - The TryPod Ep. 135"
Zach Kornfeld was born in an undisclosed time period between 1947 and 1996. His film career began when a young Steven Spielberg spotted him in a concession stand and said “boy, you got moxie!” He was the Westchester County record holder for the slowest mile. He was the junior chess supporter champion. As an adult, he modeled for Burberry Kids. He had a very popular lemonade stand that went out of business. He is tall as hell. Childhood friends with inspiration for Snoopy. Had a gap tooth but unfortunately fixed it with braces and lost all sense of originality. Despite popular belief, his glasses ARE FAKE. He is currently 31 years old and resides in Los Angeles.
Zach is also known for having a fragile body and often worries about it in the more exercise-themed videos. He is allergic to many many foods that includes bell peppers, and dairy. Zach cannot consume dairy because of his very severe allergy. He also has an autoimmune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis. He has a series on Chronic pain.
- I Have An Autoimmune Disease • The Try Vlog
- i'm getting worse (autoimmune update)
- I’m At Risk for Covid-19
- I Got Surgery For My Balding
- Microblading My Scalp For Balding
- How I Fixed My Balding (One Year After Surgery)
The Hidden Power of F***ing Up.
Zach took part in writing The Try Guys: The Hidden Power of F***ing Up. which came out on April 2nd of 2019. 2020
- Why I'm Starting A New Company for $500 (and need your help) • Zach's Tea ep1
- The Try Guys EXTREME Caffeine Taste Test • Zach's Tea ep2
- New Logo Reveal! • The Tea
- I Spent $750 Advertising On Instagram & oops (ft. Danny Gonzalez) - The Tea
- Zach Makes The Perfect Cup of Tea • The Launch!
- Surprising Fans With $1000 To Start Their Dream Business
- My Drunk Kitchen: Pizza Cake ft. The Try Guys! (Part Two... Zach!)
- Ryan Interviews Zach Kornfeld in a Haunted House • Spooky Small Talk
- Try Guy Zach Kornfeld Gives Competitive Crying a Shot - Cry Battle
- We Got High w/ Zach Kornfeld! (From The Try Guys) | W&W
- Falling Out of Love w/ Zach Kornfeld | DBM #58
- Zach Kornfeld Guest Hosts on Dear Hank and John!
- Zach Kornfeld Cleans Clothes with Vodka
- Kelsey accidentally leaked Zach's nudes on the internet | ZACH KORNFELD | Confidently Insecure
- I spent a day with HIGH RISK IMMUNE-COMPROMISED (Zach Kornfeld, Jessica Kellgren-Fozard, Walela)
- chronic pain from the BOYS | Zach Kornfeld & Garrick Bernard (GUILTY PLEASURES PODCAST CROSSOVER)
- the big TRANS episode pt.2 (w/ ZACH KORNFELD) | MADDIE HALL
- The Try Guys' Zach Kornfeld Talks Overcoming Fears & Entrepreneurship || The HiredUp Podcast
- Finding Love in a Gay Bar Ft. Try Guys Zach & Maggie | Wild 'Til 9 Episode 42
|Eugene - Keith - Ned - Zach - Try Guys - Try Wives - Try Pod|