Eugene Lee Yang was born on January 18th, 1986 in Pflugerville, Texas. He is of Korean heritage. He is currently 35 years old and resides in Los Angeles.
Eugene has black hair, dark brown eyes, and he is 6 feet tall. As for family, he has no children but has three dogs named Emma, Pesto and Kimbop. Eugene is currently in a relationship with Matthew McLean.
Eugene is a part of the LGBTQ community. He officially came out as gay on the 15th of June 2019, in his original and personal music video "I'm Gay - Eugene Lee Yang."
In 2019 he announced that he is in a relationship with Matthew McLean after keeping it a secret for 7 years.
- Eugene has other filmmaking experience, having written, directed, and produced a movie called Comfort Girls in 2014.
- He and the other Try Guys came out with their book on April 2nd of 2019 called The Try Guide: The Hidden Power of F***ing Up.
- Behind The Try: A Try Guys Documentary
- 2021, During an episode of the podcast, Eugene Controls The Podcast (CHAOTIC) - The TryPod Ep. 106. Eugene announced that he would be working on some personal projects (ones he’s been working towards for years) He will be back in a few months!
- Eugene Lee Yang Shares His Coming Out Story | Billboard Pride
- Eugene Lee Yang talks putting it all online
- Life Stories: Buzzfeed's Eugene Lee Yang | NBC Asian America
- RU A Top Or Bottom? | EUGENE LEE YANG | Confidently Insecure Podcast
- Eugene Lee Yang on Leaving BuzzFeed, TryGuys' Future, & More (Ep. 16 A Conversation With)
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire presents Drag Queen Mukbang. Episode 2 | Eugene Lee Yang
- How Did You Know? Coming Out ft. Eugene Lee Yang
- My Drunk Kitchen: Pizza Cake ft. The Try Guys (Part Four... Eugene!)
- Dine with Hasan Minhaj, Eugene Lee Yang, and Michelle Kwan | Recipe For Change
|Eugene - Keith - Matt - Ned - Zach - Try Guys - Try Wives - Try Pod|