Eugene Lee Yang was born on January 18th, 1986 at about 11:55 AM in Pflugerville, Texas. He is of Korean heritage. He is currently 35 years old and resides in Los Angeles.
Eugene has black hair, dark brown eyes, and he is 6 feet tall. As for family, he has no children but has three dogs named Emma, Pesto and Kimbop. Eugene is currently in a relationship with Matthew McLean.
Eugene is a part of the LGBTQ community. He officially came out as gay on the 15th of June 2019, in his original and personal music video "I'm Gay - Eugene Lee Yang."
In 2019 he announced that he is in a relationship with Matthew McLean after keeping it a secret for 7 years.
- Eugene has other filmmaking experience, having written, directed, and produced a movie called Comfort Girls in 2014.
- He and the other Try Guys came out with their book on April 2nd of 2019 called The Try Guide: The Hidden Power of F***ing Up.
- Behind The Try: A Try Guys Documentary
- 2021, During an episode of the podcast, Eugene Controls The Podcast (CHAOTIC) - The TryPod Ep. 106. Eugene announced that he would be working on some personal projects (ones he’s been working towards for years) He will be back in a few months!
- Eugene Lee Yang Shares His Coming Out Story | Billboard Pride
- Eugene Lee Yang talks putting it all online
- Life Stories: Buzzfeed's Eugene Lee Yang | NBC Asian America
- RU A Top Or Bottom? | EUGENE LEE YANG | Confidently Insecure Podcast
- Eugene Lee Yang on Leaving BuzzFeed, TryGuys' Future, & More (Ep. 16 A Conversation With)
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire presents Drag Queen Mukbang. Episode 2 | Eugene Lee Yang
- How Did You Know? Coming Out ft. Eugene Lee Yang
- My Drunk Kitchen: Pizza Cake ft. The Try Guys (Part Four... Eugene!)
- Dine with Hasan Minhaj, Eugene Lee Yang, and Michelle Kwan | Recipe For Change
|Eugene - Keith - Matt - Ned - Zach - Try Guys - Try Wives - Try Pod|